View Single Post

Thread: Vigil 8: Try jumping

1. - Top - End - #346
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Vigil 8: Try jumping

Quote Originally Posted by bc56 View Post
    Training Grounds
    Kothar stops and walks casually back to replace the dummy. "Many thanks," He bows courteously. "You need more?" A question. Is this enough demonstration?
    Training Grounds

"That totally rocked, dude. I would have just taken the dummy and ran with it right away but you stood your ground." Which Anika assumed the test was about, the rules were a bit confusing to her.

She raises her hand for a give-me-five, hopefully Kothar won't leave her hanging or, depending on his height, can reach her raised hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    [Moonwell]

"Oh they know. They just choose to turn a blind eye to it. No... worse, they choose to use demons for their own gain no matter who they hurt along the way." Truly the worst. If it wasn't for the fact that they use everyone that way, not just demons, they would have been cleansed long ago.

"O-ok," Ava says, not having imagined making much small talk during this. Or any. Her hands make their way to her arms as she holds herself, trying to fight off the surreal feeling of being boiled without feeling any pain or effect. Pain... guess there was one thing to talk about.

"Will it hurt?"
    [Moonwell]

Anika considers this for a moment. "I will have to talk to them about it." She ultimately decides.

"But let's get back to the others now. Gotta make sure nothing goes wrong."

If Ilpholin have no objections they will arrive at the moonwell in time to see Shanti still in a trance with Ava standing in the middle of it with its fuming liquid up to her waist.

"No." Shanti replies without opening her eyes, barely even moving her mouth.

Anika does give her the thumbs up once she arrives though. "Doing great!"
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2022-05-23 at 02:55 AM.