View Single Post

Thread: Vigil 8: Try jumping

1. - Top - End - #353
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Vigil 8: Try jumping

[Nerd Talk]

"At home, certainly. Gwen cries if I'm in human shape, she really doesn't like it," Geneva admits. "Also when I'm away from base working on my research. All my equipment was built with my own use in mind so that really isn't an issue in the field."

She looks a bit thoughtful here.

"It's an interesting experience, living in a world primarily shaped by humans. Or at least species that are so similar that a million years of divergence could easily bridge it. It's left me curious about that particular body plan. Why does it keep reoccurring?"

That's a potentially interesting study but well outside her field.

[Dragpies]

Lapis had just spit the trunk out on the floor and was considering how to try getting it open when suddenly there came a rapping as if someone were tapping on her-

Okay she doesn't really have a chamber door OR any busts but that poem is fun so maybe she should get both of those things.

Wait!

Oh no!

Someone must have found her secret lair!

There's only one thing she can do now.

The dragon sticks her head out of the crosp and spies the lizard man! She spies him and says-!

"Hi I'm Lapis Lazuli you found my secret lair do you like sandwich cookies?"
    Last edited by Rebonack; 2022-05-23 at 10:53 PM.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.