Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
[Already Here]

"Tina is probably going to have a lot more to be displeased with once the night is over, Kirk. Let me remind you that our group dynamic is basically making fun of one another for hours on end. So the fact I'm betting on disaster happening is probably the least she's expecting by inviting us here. I mean, someone has to provide the interesting commentary on an event like this." Dena looks down at Dipsnig and offers her hand to shake. "So let's shake on that bet boss. Tina wouldn't have it any other way."
Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
[Already Here]

Dipsnig reaches out and shakes Dena's hand. It is sometimes awkward how much taller she is than him.

"Besides, why else would we come to other people's weddings, if not to gossip and make commentary? We have to keep ourselves occupied somehow."
Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
[Bottom of the Hill]

Fettina blushes a little herself, her metal skin turning the pink you sometimes find in a rare twilight sky. "Bye girls! Thank you! If you need anything, just come find me or my dad!"

Now... enough getting distracted, she's gotta track down her people! Her... best man and best woman. Yeah, that was right. Tina looks around, spreads her wings, and takes off into the air. She may or may not be spotted by the folks in [Already Here]...

Or she might crash down by surprise with a gust of wind and wrap her arms around Dena and Kirk! "Aaah! Besties! I'm getting married!" She tries to lean into Kirk's ear with a husky whisper, "And you're next, honey."
[Already Here]

The others may note Kirk's instinctive reaction. By the time Fettina's landing, Kirk has made a half step and could easily spring into an evasive motion. Instead he reins it in and lets himself be pulled against Fettina. "Yes." He replies, a hint of mock coolness in his voice. "I'm second for some reason." An injustice truly.