[Dragpies]

<Oh that's the hissy language I know that one. And no I didn't! I'm just not very good at hiding and people keep finding it,> Lapis admits. <I used to be better at hiding when I was little but now I'm big so it's way harder.>

One of the downsides to being a growing dragon.

Where once you used to be able to fit in cupboards to sniff out skinwalkers and definitely not eat Mister Heimlich's potatoes you eventually get so big that all the little things you used to do just don't work anymore.

It's very sad.

Or very happy if you don't like your raw potatoes being eaten.

It is probably worth noting that Lapis' draconic accent is an interesting one. Amethyst dragon, specifically. Gem dragons are pretty rare and so it might be a little difficult for Kothar to place it.

<Nice to meet you Mister Kothar are you a new adventurer here at VIGIL I don't think I've seen you before and I try remembering everyone your head crest is really pretty I love it!>

The oddly avian dragon fidgets a little, the sort of body language that's suggestive of someone who feels the need to remain in motion pretty much at all times.

<Did something on the grounds need to get fixed? I know about the tree with the broken branch I just haven't gotten to it yet.>