[Subterranean Sugarbeast Safari->Putting a lid on Pandora's Box]

Eshaal spares no time as Magtok dives out of the way and clears the line of fire, filling the air with several deep bass notes as she fills the air with streamers of plasma as the railgun retorts. It's honestly impressive just how quickly the candykin lays down the heavy fire, using shells held between the fingers of one hand to quickly reload the break barrel. It's enough covering fire to stagger the carnivalfexes, the shots landing in center of mass and clearly intended to flinch. It's a quick enough laydown of tactical fire that the punk can't respond to the pet name quite yet, instead turning and giving a curt signal to run up the stairs.

"Tempting fate or not, those bulkheads are closing! Now GO, we know how quickly these recover." The sniper laughs, seeming to take enjoyment in the exciting chase, and sprinting up the stairs, loading the railgun as she goes. "Tik-Tok, can we get an idea if we need to bring those bulkheads down by force? I can see them up above, one more flight of stairs, looks like!" Esha gives a point upward, before looking back to the other goblins. "Hey cute masked babe, you got something like a mining potion or flashrust you can get ready? If the main Mag can't get the doors shut by console, We'll need to bring down the portcullis the hard way, capishe?" With that the blue menace takes a vaulting leap over the stairwell and up onto the next level, flipping up and stationing the railgun for covering fire again.

"Ey' gorgious guns! I could use another set of hands laying down cover fire while the others get these bulkheads closing behind us! Can I trust you, deadeye?" Eshaal gives a wink and a wide toothy grin, before pulling the railgun back until it catches well enough on the stair railing to give a good mount support. "Let us know when the doors are coming down, we'll slip through then we should be good to walk the rest of the way. Assuming there aren't too many causality issues up above."