Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
Fashionably Early/Late

"Heh, you're not wrong." Blanche concedes the point with an awkward smile. "Er, I'm fairly handy marksman with a variety of rifles, and none too shabby at patching people up either. Other than that, I'm alright at bossing people and I can play a mean game of Alpha Shrike or Trogshammer." The catgirl shrugs. She's never been great at knowing how to define herself outside of her work, having been so immersed her life in it for such a long period of her career.

"Honestly, Anika's the more impressive of us two. Hard to compete with turning into a bear." Also easier for Blanche to put the focus on her instead - being in the spotlight's a little scary. Though it is kind of heartwarming that Anika seems so intent on trying to show off how cool she is.[/COLOR]
Quote Originally Posted by Ashen Lilies View Post
[Fashionably Early/Late]

Cass' ears seem to perk up at the mention of fantasy wargames.

"Really. I wouldn't imagine the quarters they give you at Vigil would be ideal for storing all those minis."
[Fashionably Early/Late]

Anika attempts to exchange a glance with Blanche as she sees Cass reaction. See? Cass was more interested in your game than my bear stuff!

"Oh, that's the game with those tiny... statues, right?" That's certainly a name for miniatures. "They're cool even if I don't really get the rules of it." She looks between Cass and Blanche as she seem to realize something. "Wait, are you both playing that?" She pats Blanche on the shoulder. "You should totally challenge her, Blanche!"