Hm... okay, just nitpicky stuff first:

Whats up with your BAB? Did you do it like that on purpose? The "high" base attack progression is
+1
+2
+3
+4
+5
+6/+1
+7/+2
+8/+3
+11/+6/+1
etc.

The save progressions are off too; look at the Guide to Homebrewing for general information on stuff like that. A "good" save progression is 2 + level/2, and a "poor" save progression is level/3. Good saves are +12 at level 20, poor saves are +6. It seems from the fluff that these guys should have Good Fort, and Poor Ref and Will saves.

Also, as Hazkali said, skill points is generally an even number, so 4+Int would be the norm (although melee-oriented classes can generally ge tby with 2+Int)

I like the idea that you have, don't get me wrong, just your mechanics need to be sorted out a little. It's pretty much a viking- a more badass version of the barbarian.

About your specific abilities:

Fast movement is fine; just like the barbarian ability, works well for this class too.

Quickstrike: Usually bonuses like this are even numbers; my suggestion is either give them Improved Initiative as a bonus feat at first level (+4 initiative, and lets them qualify for other feats) or make it a scaling bonus. Say at 1st level they get +2 initiative, at 6th level it goes up to +4, at 11th it goes up to +6 or something like that.

Bloodlust is, as mentioned, very underpowered compared to Rage, especially in the duration. It might be easier to just use Rage or Frenzy, but if you really want it to be a different ability then the duration needs to be longer (perhaps linked to Con like Rage is) and the benefit needs to be greater. +1 to damage isn't very much at all- an interesting idea would be that his weapon gets the Wounding property (anyone hit by it continues to take damage from bleeding), but that might be difficult to balance.

Rally Minions: sorry, but this seems rather useless. Level 1 warriors do absolutely nothing, especially since you can't use this ability until 4th level. I'm thinking that you could replace this with some sort of battle cry maybe? The pillager gives a ferocious yell and his allies gain a +2 morale bous to attack rolls and damage rolls for the next (Cha mod + 2) rounds. Just a suggestion though; rally minions could still be workable if the minions scaled in level.

Exotic Weapon Proficiency: In what weapon? Any weapon they choose? You should specify this.

Terrorize: as Hazkali said, there are already rules for intimidating your opponent to make them shaken (-1 to all rolls). Maybe Terrorize lets you make an Intimidate check as a free action (it's normally a move action, so you can't intimidate and then full-attack), and then at a higher level Greater Terrorize lets you Intimidate multiple foes or gives you a bonus to Intimidate checks.

Damage Reduction: It's a bit strong, and I'd like to mention here that your ability progressions seem a bit random. You have DR increasing at levels 5, 9,15 and 17, and you go right from 1/- to 3/-. I'd suggest that it increases at levels 5,10,15,20 from 1/- up to 4/-. That's good, but it's not unbalanced.

Bonus feat: You only give them one bonus feat, and don't specify what feats can be chosen. If you look at existing classes, Fighters get a lot of bonus feats that they can choose from the Fighter Bonus Feat list (ie any Feat that says "A fighter can choose this as a bonus feat"). Monks gain bonus feats at levels 1,2, and 6, each time given a choice between two different feats. Try to use one of those models for the Pillaging Warrior.

That covers pretty much everything. I'm sorry if I said a lot, don't take it the wrong way: I really like the class, but since it's your first time home-brewing you haven't quite gotten the hang of the way abilities progress and things like that yet. Also, you mention level adjustment: LA is for races and templates, not classes. For example, a Half-Ogre has a level adjustment of +2, and would make a very good Pillaging Warrior. A Half-Ogre with 1 level in Pillaging Warrior has LA +2, meaning that it's ECL (effective character level) is 1+2=3, it's about as strong as a 3rd level character should be.