View Single Post

Thread: The Many Weddings of Fettina

1. - Top - End - #73
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: The Many Weddings of Fettina

[Fashionably Already Here]

"I'm trying to be nice to Cantie, for one. She brought me the way to fix my curse," says Fettina indignantly, straightening with an arm still around each of the drow. She tries to look Kirk in the eye. "Plus, you always save the best for last. Right?" She leans in to whisper to the drow, low enough to keep from the others. "Plus plus, you can already get with me any time you want, stud."

Fettina leans back and winks at Kirk. "Cantie can't. See?" She smiles and nods her head to Dena now. "Hi, Dena honey. Oh, yeah. I can tell he's thrilled." Her eyes drift between them. "How about it, Kirk? Got a ring?"

Oh no, then someone not in their crazy little trio speaks up! "Oh! Hi! Thanks so much!" says the bubbly angel, turning and trying to take Dipsnig's hand in both of hers for a little wagging shake. "You must be Dipsnig, right? I don't know if we've ever properly met."

[Bride's Tent]

Gelley grins at Fayyaad, but is distracted by the matters of ringbearing. "Oh, I think I get it." She totally doesn't get it. "But yeah! We can totally just wing it, you know! Fettina's spontaneous!"

"Like a train wreck," says Naitiri with a well practiced, resigned blandness. She looks at Cantie. "No offense."

[Outside]

The doorman skids to a stop with Rein finally, barely, caught. And just shy of crashing through one of the tents, which holds a display of flowers with a picture of Cantata and Fettina on a stand in the center.

"Okay. God," pants the doorman. His hardlight construct starts to slide back into his hand, bringing Rein closer. He will try to gently take hold the kitty... which might give Rein a window to escape if he wants, or at least to confound or distract Mr. Doorman. "Just... relax... kitty. I'm sorry. Not gonna hurt you. You got a collar, huh?" Maybe he can figure out who owns this thing...

"Reese?" comes another, older voice. A bald fellow in a beautifully black suit is coming up to the pair of them. He has three white bars painted on one cheek. Subtle augmentations seem to be worked into his eyes and the corners of his face. He's of a very dark complexion, and likely well into his fifties. "What are you doing barging through the guests? ...Is that a cat?"
    Last edited by Murkus; 2022-05-25 at 01:07 PM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters