View Single Post

Thread: The Many Weddings of Fettina

1. - Top - End - #74
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The Many Weddings of Fettina

Bride's Tent

Cantata giggles. "It's her charm. A beautiful train wreck," she signs not unfondly. "Never know where she'll take you next, just as long as you keep an eye out for her."

Fashionably Early/Late

Cass's interest seems to surprise Blanche, if not in an unwanted manner. "Space can get a little tight, but I've managed to figure a couple of ways out. There's actually a really neat video I saw about magnetizing miniatures to hold them in a carrying case," she explains. "I'm er, still figuring out the painting side of things, but..." Then Anika chips in. "Oh! Do you? Then yeah, we could definitely try and play sometime," she offers.

Bride's Tent - Wren

"You should pitch that to her," Cantata suggests with a silent guffaw and a smirk. "She could consider it for the next one, I bet Kirk would love it."
    Last edited by Arkhosia; 2022-05-25 at 04:46 PM.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!