View Single Post

Thread: Inside 73: Holiday Rush

1. - Top - End - #1367
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Inside 73: Holiday Rush

[Red Hook Pier]
    Quote Originally Posted by bc56 View Post
    "I will eventually. You can't kill me. If you do, I'll be back, even angrier. Maybe next time I'll just bomb the whole neighborhood instead of shooting you with a gun," Batsael threatens. She's pretty sure the swordsman is one of those creeps who doesn't like it when critters are killed en masse.
    "Sounds like a lot of effort to spite one man!", Hoshiki calls out, walking on the roof above Batsael. "What did I do to earn such wrath?"

---

[Glass Lake Penitentiary]
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    "One moment." Michalson focuses on Sandels, as he's not likely to get anything useful out of Hazel and Hana at the moment. "I need to talk to the person who possessed Hazel. I need to know who they are, what they are and why they did it. They did commit a crime in our jurisdiction."
    Sandels looks at loss for a brief moment, then twirls the flask in his hand. The pearl inside makes a rattling sound. "... if you want to do that, you will need to get me a spare body. This thing isn't going to utter a word the way it is now." He glances at Hazel and Hana. "Make whatever arrangements you need for those two. For them, this is over now. Unless... nah. You have something to ask them, asl on your own time."
    Last edited by Vahnavoi; 2022-05-26 at 05:09 PM.