Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
[Already Here]

Dena too would have taken evasive maneuvers if she wasn't feeling so done with everything today.
So she's simply going to let Tina hug her.

"Hi Tina." She remarks tiredly.

However, once Kirk speaks up she feels some energy returning to her as not even pregnancy would stop her from engaging in her ancient tradition of teasing Kirk. "He's excited for it too, can't you tell?" She lightly pokes Kirk's ribs with her elbow. "You should probably propose to her right here. What better place than at her first wedding, eh?"
Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
[Already Here]

Dipsnig's ears twitch. He's aware of the... arrangement between Tina, Kirk and Cantata. He doesn't claim to understand it, but fortunately he doesn't need to. He doesn't know Tina all that well, either. Mostly as someone who's friends with senior officers.

"Fettina. All the best to you today," he says, nodding.
Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
[Fashionably Already Here]

"I'm trying to be nice to Cantie, for one. She brought me the way to fix my curse," says Fettina indignantly, straightening with an arm still around each of the drow. She tries to look Kirk in the eye. "Plus, you always save the best for last. Right?" She leans in to whisper to the drow, low enough to keep from the others. "Plus plus, you can already get with me any time you want, stud."

Fettina leans back and winks at Kirk. "Cantie can't. See?" She smiles and nods her head to Dena now. "Hi, Dena honey. Oh, yeah. I can tell he's thrilled." Her eyes drift between them. "How about it, Kirk? Got a ring?"

Oh no, then someone not in their crazy little trio speaks up! "Oh! Hi! Thanks so much!" says the bubbly angel, turning and trying to take Dipsnig's hand in both of hers for a little wagging shake. "You must be Dipsnig, right? I don't know if we've ever properly met."
[Fashionably Already Here]

The drow chuckles. "I suppose I can allow that." He decides. "But that means you have to wait for the rest too." He warns. It's only fair.