View Single Post

Thread: The Ocularian Conspiracy IC

1. - Top - End - #60
    Ettin in the Playground

Devil

Default Re: The Ocularian Conspiracy IC

Soren looks at the fork in the roads, looks back the way they came, listens to Dyveke's terrifying breakdown of the daemon-snuff that took place earlier, and H3X's typically succinct breakdown of events, and stati. As he considers their options and prepares to present his thoughts as the best available, he flags Gaspar over, and begins checking on and treating his colleagues; first Matthias's bleeding head. He delicately takes the fine tools the skull dispenses into his hands, and performs familiar work with it; guiding its counter-septic spray, but applying the neat line of micro-stapling himself.

Spoiler: Medicae: Matthias!
    Show
    Soren performs First Aid on Matthias, with Gaspar assisting.
    Vs92 - (1d100)[59] to restore 1 point of Critical Damage, or 1 wound if heavily injured, or 6 wounds if lightly wounded!

"Well..." He suggests conversationally, as he takes about fifteen seconds to address this injury, "...I suggest we head up-hive. Altier might well have some people watching this way; but I saw Hrosavar run through ahead of us and I'm sure as hell he's not heading down-hive. If there's a net waiting somewhere up here, we'll hear them blowing his brains out before we get into the dangerzone; and we'll get to make a new plan. But we need to take the short rout to contacting Tyrus. He's the only one with authority to shield us now; and we have something he wants badly enough he'll pull out all the stops to get us clear."

He finishes working on the psyker, and turns next to Dyveke.

Spoiler: Medicae: Dyveke!
    Show
    Soren performs First Aid on Dyveke, with Gaspar assisting.
    Vs92 - (1d100)[50] to restore 1 point of Critical Damage, or 1 wound if heavily injured, or 6 wounds if lightly wounded!

"...What do you mean you can't drink? You're going to give up drinking, at a time like this, a time when drinking is most important? I'm appalled. Let's split the difference, and drink on the shuttle out. I have the most amazing bottle I've been saving for just such an occassion."

Finally, he glances to H3X, whose physiology is much beyond his skills in many ways; but he does his best with the wounded flesh, and anti-corrosive gel.

Spoiler: Medicae: H3X!
    Show
    Soren performs First Aid on H3X, with Gaspar assisting.
    Vs92 - (1d100)[65] to restore 1 point of Critical Damage, or 1 wound if heavily injured, or 6 wounds if lightly wounded!

"Standard Movement Pattern: Suture. We'll keep heading this way; and if we hit trouble, we'll duck into the nearest hatch or opening to avoid conflict if we can. Easy money."

Balthazzar, hovering beside H3X, seems almost to exude canine pride; but that would be silly.
    Last edited by MrAbdiel; 2022-05-28 at 04:03 AM.