View Single Post

Thread: The MagCave Resurgent

1. - Top - End - #65
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The MagCave Resurgent

Doctor Doctor, Gimme the Nyews, Ive Got a Bad Case of Morbing You

"You don't think she could've turned into water to survive the fall, do you?" Caelynn was aware that hitting water at height wasn't exactly good for the body, but she doubted it would apply in reverse. Not that its such an immediate problem at the moment - if it comes up, it'll come up, and then they can get out the Heavy Salt Cannon or whatever strange tool they find in Magtok's assorted arsenals.

The catgirl continues with helping Magtok upstairs, leading him to the Magcave Residential Infirmary - which is mostly just a simple room with a couple of beds and cabinets, really. The lower levels probably had a more complex setup for when say, twenty-one Magclones get blown up in a wacky experiment or somesuch, but a smaller space like this tended to be sufficient for the main floor.

"Please, you'll be fine," Caelynn insists gently as she starts getting her supplies. "You've just got a few surface-level lacerations - nothing that won't buff out with a little time, so to speak." Having found her equipment, the doctor undoes the temporary bandages she'd fashioned and begins swabbing the wounds clean with rubbing alcohol before applying gauze. "Which means you'll have all the time in the world to explain just what you meant by giving Blanche a younger sibling or two." There's a mischievous grin on her face now. More pressing matters existed in what Mags was saying here, but there was no way she was just going to let that slip by.
    Last edited by Arkhosia; 2022-05-29 at 11:58 AM.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!