[Bride's Tent]

Gelley laughs into her hands. Naitiri crosses her willowy arms and smiles at Cantata. "You should put that in your vows."

Both the ladies turn to see Fayyaad off. Gelley waves and squeaks out a little 'bye-bye!' "Was nice meeting you," says Naitiri. She turns to eye Cantie. Her voice is comparatively calm and soothing when next to that of her sister. Either sister, really. "Maybe we had better give you a few minutes too. Just shoot us a text or call if you need anything, alright?"

"Oh, yeah, right. Enjoy the snaaacks~" Gelley sing-songs as Naitiri practically slides her out the door.

[Outside]

And it so happens that just a couple minutes later, the two ladies come upon a peculiar scene. Their father and his driver (who happens to be a friend), bullying a poor defenseless animal! How shameful!

"I have to ask myself if you might be here in pursuit of the seafood platters rather than blessing anyone, but--"

"Daddy! Reese!" cries a piping voice. Reinholdt can see two young women approaching. They bear some close resemblance both to 'Daddy' and to Fettina herself. One is on the short side, curvy, and wearing a form fitting dress made from layers of sea greens and deep blues. The other is tall, slender, in a skinny black pencil dress that somehow speaks to both elegance and power. The shorter lady has her hair in a messy spill of thick braids, the taller in a high tight bun.

"What are you doing, bullying a poor defenseless animal?" asks the shorter. The taller woman just looks amused, giving her father a curious quirk of the brow. Her father replies with an exasperated sigh.

"I-I wasn't-- erm," begins 'Reese' the doorman, unsure how to explain a talking cat.

"Come here, baby," says the shorter lady. She tries to gently take Rein from Reese's grasp and into her arms, provided the former also allows himself to be held. Rein will find himself nestled up against the exceptionally low-cut front of the shorter woman's dress, wrapped in a cozy cradle-carry. "Probably wandered in here by accident. Didn't youuu? And where did you get this cute suit?" She giggles.

[Fashionably Already Here]

"Sounds like a good cover for someone who definitely hasn't gotten me a ring yet," Fettina says to Kirk, nodding to herself. Then back to Dipsnig. "A legend you say? And yeah, well, I am that! I'm sorry. I really should have tried to properly introduce myself sooner."

"And I guess you're my boss now! Gosh!" Fettina inclines her head to Dipsnig. "Thanks for coming to my wedding, boss! Means a lot!"