Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
[Fashionably Already Here]

Dena turns to her goblin employer once Tina's attention is drawn to him. "And yeah, you might not know a lot about Dipsnig but he knows a fair bit about you, Tina." She remarks without going into details. "You're really something of a legend to him, isn't that right, boss? Something heard of in so many stories yet so rarely seen until now. Kind of a miracle that you've managed to avoid officially meeting until this point really."
Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post

Dipsnig's ears twitch. Those three have a weird dynamic between them, that's for sure. Did he just hear Tina say what he thinks she said? Never mind.

"A legend, yes. Much heard-of, never seen. Even though you've been close to our senior officers for a while. And are about to marry one of them, along with another of our people."
Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post

"Sounds like a good cover for someone who definitely hasn't gotten me a ring yet," Fettina says to Kirk, nodding to herself. Then back to Dipsnig. "A legend you say? And yeah, well, I am that! I'm sorry. I really should have tried to properly introduce myself sooner."

"And I guess you're my boss now! Gosh!" Fettina inclines her head to Dipsnig. "Thanks for coming to my wedding, boss! Means a lot!"

"I'm sure the delay has only heightened his anticipation." Kirk remarks. "Though to be fair, I tend to avoid mingling work and social life. Though I suppose that can't be helped now."