Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
Well.. those who live by the sword. Personally i do find it understandable that if caught in the act Deus just has them ended.
I dont see it that much different from a police shooting of a terrorist.

Like. Its perhaps not ideal. But certainly a huge step up from how things were.
And i do think allowances can be made for basically being in a warzone.
You could argue the moral point of vale being so strong that she has no need to kill, like superman taking down muggers. Yeah they have guns, but they literally cant do anything with them to endanger anyone while superman is there so no, superman shouldnt be setting them on fire with his heat vision. But honestly, at that point we are arguing a sliding scale of justice and right versus wrong and police action versus military action and it all gets bogged down. I prefer to keep it simple, as far as we can tell, deus does not allow his people to rampage or hurt the innocent. If they do he finds ways to deal with that. We dont know what vale is yet so for all we know a lecture good enough to make her cry is about as strong a punishment as he can do to her. You wont punish anvil by spanking her, so you gotta find what works, you know? So im going to go with, he aint no saint, but neither is he a devil. He is enforcing his control over the area he takes over, seems to be lethal towards what pretty much everyone would agree are bad guys, and so far as we can tell does not condone nor allow harming innocents. So he is good enough for me, unless his end goal ends up being something absurd.