Are You Feline It Now Mr Krabs

The smile on Caelynn's lips grows broader and brighter while Magtok stutters, flubs and tries to recover and redirect. The former supervillain's charisma and charm was what drew her to him in the first place, but it really can't be overstated how fun it is to watch him set on the backfoot like this. There's something so disarmingly adorable in how he backpedals and squirms... huh, was this why he had so many rivals back in the day?

"My, you've really been thinking about this, haven't you?" Caelynn doesn't sound mocking or admonishing at all here - more pleasantly surprised, honestly. Magtok's not entirely wrong here - having another kid or two has been on her mind lately, and she has mentioned being interested in it, albeit in like, a fairly offhanded unserious way where you're hesitant to initiate a serious conversation on it.

"Yeah, I - that sounds rather nice, honestly," the doctor admits, putting the finishing touches on her bandaging. "I'd still be a little worried about just like, how dangerous things can really get on the lower levels around here -" wouldn't want a two-year-old have to toddle away from an intelligent velociraptor for instance -"but I mean hey, worst case scenario - a nice little place in Eastside, a couple of kids, maybe a tiny little yard... assuming that won't be too idyllic for you?" She gives him a find little smile.