Quote Originally Posted by dancrilis View Post
I don't know if getting rid of the guy who knows narrative structure in a structured narrative is the best idea frankly - he could at least tell them that they need to do all their planning off panel or else the plan is likely to fail.
Eh, well, Roy has already relied on Elan's expertise once or twice today ("Is this it? Is this where the final battle happens?"), so he has definitely contributed. The other important thing to consider is that if you rely too much on narrative structure, you might end up like Tarquin.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lampert View Post
There actually are meetings that serve a useful purpose and where the best method is to get everyone to sit around the same table at the same time.

It's just that we're so used to the other kind that most people don't expect that.
No joke, my current job is like this. You're only in a meeting if the meeting is important and your input/awareness is directly required. Meetings are efficient and we're done on time. I don't know how they're doing it - my current guess is witchcraft. It's freaking eerie.