Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
[Robot Radio]

{Fall to your hands and knees. My height will seem more than sufficient from your new vantage point,} Prime commands, a thunderous, malevolent echo in his words as they seek to worm their way into the digital minds around him, to force them to fall in supplication to his psionic tyranny. Small, is he? Small?! You will know what it feels like to be truly small. The moment your kind cease to be convenient cannon fodder for Prime, your circuits will be ripped out of your skulls by your own hands, your wires will hang out of your belly like entrails, and only just before stomping the last of your kind into dust will you finally realize you were in league with a human from the very begin-

{Oh no, my mistake. What I meant to say was hi, mister Prime!} he adds cheerfully, diminishing the severity of his psychological assault by following it up with an incredibly stupid joke. A pointed look and sociopatic smile is given to the groom, as if daring him to try putting those massive arms to use pummeling Prime to death for his hubris. Go ahead, try. Do it, take a step forward and see where it gets you.
[Robot Radio]

"{Prime!}" Phoebe admonishes, before having to hide her mouth behind her hand to stifle a stuttering giggle. {That was very...} *snrk* {very rude! Please apologize to that poor girl.}"

...Okay, so she might have had it coming. Insulting Prime first thing might not have been a particularly intelligent move.

Blasting him right after probably wasn't brilliant, either.

KWA-BANG!

The groombot continues to hold out its hands, the holographic image around them shuddering from the heat released by its cannons. Said cannons being large enough to launch tennis-ball sized shells which explode on contact with the ground, just shy of Prime's feet; presumably, as close to a warning shot as this machine can accomplish.

"{Anomolous cognihazard detected. Adjusting firewalls.}" The groombot warbles. "{Refrain from further communications or your speech protocols will be manually overridden.}"

Quote Originally Posted by bc56 View Post
Instant Messaging
TheFox is typing...
<TheFox> It could be dangerous.
<TheFox> and not in a sudden onset tails way

That's not a no, but it could be worrying.
<TheFox> I don't want you getting hurt.
[Instant Messaging]

SunChild15 is typing...

<SunChild15> Miss Fisher, we're probably the two *least* likely people to be hurt by whatever's going on.
<SunChild15> That settles it. I'm calling her in.

(ovo) has entered the chat

<SunChild15> Miss Fisher, I want you to meet one of the smartest magical people I know; my sister, Owena Ty-Maldwyn.

(ovo) is typing...

<(ovo)> Well, that's some pretty high praise, but I'll try to live up to it.
<(ovo)> Anyway, hi! It's very nice to meet you, miss.
<(ovo)> What seems to be the problem?