[Glass Lake Penitentiary - Morgue]

Quote Originally Posted by Vahnavoi View Post
Sandels notices the look and returns it. "Hey, don't look at me like that. I'm simply telling you what the protocol was so you understand why she acts the way she does. It's nothing personal."

Bunny seems lost in thought. Michalson's bit about her being her own person clearly appealed to some real desire of hers. She rocks back and forth, a hand cupping her chin. After a while, she looks at Michalson, smiling slightly. "You are a lot nicer to me than I expected, detective..."

Sandels smirks, glancing at her, then at Michalson. "Looks like someone has made a good impression."

"... earlier I thought you'd be just as heartless as him", she continues, pointing at Sandels.

"Hey now!"

She resumes weighing her options, exchanging look with Sandels. Michalson might feel there's some kind of silent discussion going on there. About what, is harder to say, but it's not hostile.

"If I stay here, can I make requests for the kind of body you will make me?", she finally asks Michalson.
"Let's just say bein' treated as less than a person isn't unfamiliar to me," Michalson says by way of explanation. "And I reckon you can. It would be your body. 'Course, I'd first need to find a way to give you a body in the first place. Maybe we could come up with some way for you to communicate in the meantime, once this body gives out."