[Glimmer Mist Park]

The blue flame in shape of a man slashes at the torrent of web, lightning and spiritual power, and splits it for a moment, the attack flowing around his body on the ground like water might flow around a rock.

But, like water, the stream will reform itself. So he strikes it again. And again. Each strike is faster than the last to keep him from being washed away, until it no longer looks like there is just one man standing in his place. Rather, it looks like there are many, superimposed on one another, thousans arms with thousand swords swimming against the current.

Each strike breaks something. Around and behind the man, cracks appear on the air, as if the observable reality is merely painted glass, the broken pieces falling away to reveal a pitch-black night sky. That is where the swordsman will drag the dragon, an arena of boundless emptiness set to conclude their fight in, if he can just get close enough.

---

[Glass Lake Penitentiary - Morgue]

Bunny's eyes glimmer and she jumps on the floor and stands up. "Good! Because I want to be taller! With long hair! Blonde, or maybe ginger." She looks down at her current body. "Oh! And I want these to bigger. At least a nice pair of Cs. I'm soooo tired of being in thr pancake club."

Sandels snickers. "I told you she's undeserving of any sympathy", he notes to Michalson.

"What, because wanting to look good is epitome of evil?", Bunny retorts.

Sandels rolls his eyes. "No, but betraying your purpose for a boob job may be."

Bunny sticks out her tongue at him and flips him the bird.

Sandels stops leaning against the wall and shrugs, letting out a dejected sigh. "Congratulations, detective. You've managed to cheat me out of a piece of valuable equipment and rendered all my running around moot. But, I'm too tired to fight over it. I'll leave her in your care, for now."

He limps towards the door, past a very confused looking coroner. "Oh, right. Just so you don't need to reinvent the wheel", he stops to say, glancing over his shoulder. "Remember what I said about mannequins? Before you find her a proper, human body, you can put her in any reasonable simulacrum of a living thing. I recommend something small and harmless, like a plushie doll."

Bunny pouts and crosses her arms. "Hey, don't tell him that!"

"Maybe a rabbit, just because it would annoy her."

"Now that's just mean!"