[Jellymoon - Gathering]

"Heya, ladies."
Fulmis gives the other girls gathering around her and Lumia a little salute, while the latter gives them a quiet wave.
"You are all the lucky members of a group of veterans."
There's a cocky look that starts to go over her expression, but a little buckler is shoved into her side by her companion.
"...it's not really great in there. Make sure to take Olympia's warning seriously. She already saved our butts the first time around."

Over by Victoria, everyone crowding around Olympia is given a hesitant smile.
"Hello, everyone. I'm Victoria..."

She seems particularly unsure of how to deal with Tahara, given the hostility already being shown her by Olympia, and Blank is...unusual for a variety of reasons in this scenario.
"I'll do my best. As long as they're, um...cooperative, I should be able to help summons wherever they need to go."
Are Blank's drawings just wild animals? That might make things a tad trickier, without expediting some of her tricks, which is always more intensive. But if they're more directly controlled, it should be fine...
Oh, right, might as well explain a bit for them.
"I can do real versions of a lot of 'stage magic', so I can help redirect or misdirect a lot of our stuff and theirs. I only have some actual attacks, I'm better at support."

The gnome atop the fountain looks down at an oversized pocket watch in her hand, that appears to be dripping gold-colored paint from its sides.
"About that time. Hope everyone is ready for their scraps."

As she speaks, the sun slides the rest of the way down the horizon and green wisps of smoke begin rising up towards a bright full moon (which wasn't there before, and this part of the cycle still shouldn't be full), from all over the city.

The clock is now ticking.