[Glass Lake Penitentiary - Morgue]

Sandels open the door out of the morgue storage for Michalson. "A meal? I don't recall asking for a meal. But a meal would be fine."

The coroner looks at the two men nervously, then at Bunny. "You're not going to leave me alone with her, are you?"

Sandels thinks. "That would be a bad idea, wouldn't it? At the detective's discretion, I can put her back in bottle, temporarily of course, so it will cause less of a ruckus if we take her with us."

Bunny looks at Michalson. "I'd be fine with that, as long as he hands the bottle to you as soon as it's done."

Sandels nods. "Will do."

"And watch out for any sleight of hand. He has sticky fingers", Bunny adds.

---

[Glimmer Mist Park]

The astral figure is caught between jaws of the beast and shaken around. He pushes against the mandibles with arms and legs both to wrench them open and escape being crushed.

Amidst this, it'd be easy to miss the swordsman's physical body has gotten back up. A featureless mask, with no holes for eyes nor mouth, covers his face, split vertically in black and white halves.

It begins sleepwalking towards the cracked side of the dragon, unsteadily at first, but then breaking into something resembling a run. Dropping his shorter blade and grasping his longer sword with both hands, the body plunges it towards the bleeding wound, aiming to finish what the ground could not.