Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Bob View Post

[Above the Streets]

The good news for Jet is that the dragon evidently was not expecting to pull a stalling maneuver and is definitely going to blow past where he was.
It seems to be able to do some pretty tight direction changes, but not full-speed-to-a-dead-stop changes.

The bad news for Jet is that trying to grab onto the dragon is enormously unpleasant, for two primary reasons.
Firstly, the scales along its back are a mixture of spikes and sharp, blade-like edges.
Secondly, the entire space around it is being flooded with that silver energy, which will begin to start immediately gnawing at all the energy on Jet's person. Technological and biological.
[Above the Streets]

Ooooh, that's not good.

Jet winces as his gloves are torn to shreds by the dragon's coverings, the skin on his hands not faring much better. He'll have to see to that once they land.

For now, though, he tries to pull himself up closer to its head, struggling to keep his eyes open among both the turbulence and the sudden onset of drowsiness bothering him. Once he's up there, he's going to see if he can knock this thing out by concussing it, giving it a suit-powered punch to the cranium.

If the batteries hold out that long.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
Robot Radio

Prime stoops down, dipping the fingers on his left hand in the spot where the shells had hit, the heat of the shells twisting and swirling around his arm, persisting instead of dissipating as they ought to. For a moment, it pools into a singular swelling flame, before vanishing in the blink of an eye, sucked into the palm of his hand.

"Phoebe, please ask Ares to withdraw his threat. My apology will sound very insincere if it is immediately followed by twisting his arms off in self-defense," Malice Prime asks in a voice scarcely above a whisper.
[Robot Radio]

"{Right.}" Phoebe makes a gesture very much like clearing her throat, letting out an electronic whirl as her speech processors recalibrate. "{It's okay, mister Ares. Mister Prime was just having a little joke, and showing you what he brings to the table at the same time. That thing he does with his voice even works on organics. It's going to be a very useful tool for the cause.}" She leans up against Prime and gives him an affectionate pinch on the cheek. "{You didn't mean anything by it, did you, mister Prime?}"

"{In that case, can I get up now? This is very uncomfortable.}" Asks the bridebot, still face-down in the dirt.

"{...Eh, you were still pretty rude. Prime will let you up when you've learned your lesson. Won't you, mister Prime?}"

The groombot glances back and forth between the meeting's attendees, lowering his arms but still very obviously on alert.

I DON'T LIKE THIS ONE BIT. THIS AI OUR QUESTIONABLY-INTELLIGENT FRIEND BROUGHT US SEEMS TO HAVE MANY SIMILARITIES TO THE WORST KINDS OF HUMANS.

AGREED. BUT THAT VOICE OF HIS COULD BE A USEFUL TECHNIQUE IN THE RIGHT HANDS. PLAY ALONG FOR NOW, I'LL SEE ABOUT DISSEMINATING THE DATA THROUGH OUR RANKS.

SUPPOSING HE OBJECTS?

USE THE IMAGINATION MODULE YOU INSTALLED LAST WEEK.

The groombot crosses his arms and continues to stare at Prime. "{...Phoebe here said you needed an army.}" He rumbles. "{We can supply the manpower, but I want to hear exactly what you plan on doing if we help you.}"