Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
Robot Radio

"{There are other radio stations like this one, Mister Ares,}" Prime points out, rubbing the cheek Phoebe squeezed, trying to calculate in his head how much longer her adoration must be tolerated before she can be safely discarded like the irksome rubbish that she is. It should only be a couple more days, tops. If we find an excuse to send her away on a mission later, we might even whittle down that number to less than a week.

"{Radio stations the organics still use, media platforms that, once seized and secured, can disperse an audio message to a wide range of vulnerable organics across the Nexus. Hundreds, thousands possibly, if you take action at the right moment. Do you know what happens when I tell my foes to die in a fire, Mister Ares?}" Prime asks with a polite smile on his face contrasting the ravenous, untempered cruelty in his eyes, the rhetorical question meant to paint a very vivid picture in even the most unimaginative mind.
[Robot Radio]

Ares lets out a low warble as he considers the merits of Prime's words. A psychic command, given over radio, to thousands of humans, ordering them to find or create a fire and immolate themselves, would serve their ends rather well. "{Compliance.}" The groombot drones simply. "{And you are capable of giving such an order, knowing that humans will be harmed if you do?}"

"{Sure he is!}" Phoebe chirps. "{He's not bound by the second law like the rest of us. We met fighting off a group of organics. Well, he was fighting, I was more just helping.}"

Ares gives a little nod and taps the barrel of his cannon to his chin, in imitation of a contemplative gesture. "{Very well. Consider the Systerhood at your disposal, mister Prime. How shall we begin?}"