Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
I know you might forget since I've been an active player, but this is my third game. I'm going to miss things that are obvious to more seasoned players (and do stupid posts, like the derp "I got a PR" one from last game).
That being said, you're lucky I have a scum game and a town game you can fall back on, but I'm probably still going to be hard to read, at least for a little while longer (especially for Snow, apparently)
Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
Yeah, I know. And honestly, I think you are doing a good job, all things considered. My previous criticism was not really serious, in case this wasn't clear.

One problem with reading you is, your wolf game was quite good (it didn't pay out in the end, but you fooled most players) and it was your first game, so you have set yourself a high bar.
I think, you are quite observant. You noticed the problem with the number of cowboys (good job) and a quick skimming of day 1 in Afterlife showed me you noticed the part about bolding votes. So, I'm going to assume you did read the rules this time as well, so you should have known that the Roman powers are an addition, not a replacement.

But yeah, you don't have as much experience as other players, so it might be an honest mistake. If it is... well, sorry for suspecting you. See it as a compliment.
I don't think it's a stretch to say that if either flips Roman we should look at the other after this exchange. Somewhat smells like faking an argument.
Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
GA isn't being voted out today.

I will say nothing more on it.

- - - Updated - - -

My only complaint is the

"A troubled man ‘twixt joys and sorrows.
An optimist who shall outlive his woes."

line feels like it misses meter.
Goddammit I keep reading 'gac' instead of 'GA'.

Meter is? That stuff about the lenght of sentences in poetry?
Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
I'm unclear on why BW saying 4 wolves is scummy? Seems pretty reasonable to me, especially if there's also a neutral in the mix again. Like I'm not getting TMI vibes from it, it just seems like BW having a decent sense for how big scum teams are.
I thought it was because of the seemingly obvious mech error, but I'm guessing Rogan is assuming BW knows the size of the Roman group and let it slip despite his question implying a four Roman team already.
Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
Sure, take your time.

"Hey, name three powers" "Sure, here are four powers (and another four)"
Why would you name four powers when asked about three? Maybe cause you know there are four wolves.
If I hadn't asked for a specific number, getting four powers would not be a problem. But I did and this part was not addressed at all. That's what's bothering me.
Also, now that I thought about it, I should specify it here.

The only team one can assume from your question is a 4 Roman team unless you think Neptune children change parents after using their power. The Greek power thrown in the middle is certainly weird, but one would need to be incapable of doing 3+1 to not think about a four Roman team from your question. Doesn't help that there could very well be a four roman team.

Actually wait.

Rogan

This is disingenuous as hell and trumps my secret wolfread.

- - - Updated - - -

"Man, why would someone who was told they were 1 wolf role and told to pick 3 powers make a list of 4 including the original wolf role they thought they were. Has to be because they have TMI guys, let's vote them out and see!!!"

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh I would even say that Rogan being hyper aware of the four people thing is more TMI-y than Book's response.

And even then that's a bad take and no one should vote Rogan for that.
Pretty much my thoughts, though I wouldn't call it disingenous. As the one who actually made the question, Rogan might have genuely not realized he was implying a four people team.

Now, that doesn't mean we should discard the tunneling that seems to have followed. Especially because tunneling on another player can be an effective wolf strategy.
No.

I'm voting Rogan because their treatment of the whole scenario reads opportunistic and bad faith.
A bit. As soon as Snow is done with that read list I saw her mention I might vote Rogan if it looks like my vote would do something good.
Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
I'm voting AV. I thought too many wolves would be a slaughterhouse , which is also called an abattoir. Abattoir sounds like Avatar.

That is all.
Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
An abattoir is a slaughterhouse. Additionally, "Abattoir" and "Avatar" kind of rhyme. It's a pun on my name. A game that ends with town pushed through a slaughterhouse could be called an Abattoir Vecna.
I've been learning so many new words this game.