Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
Right now it's probably a draw between Elenna and you. Elenna for the previously stated reasons and you for previously stated reasons plus I can see blade's point about the BW question. Still not a strong case against either of you, but several things that don't feeel quite right (which is what Snow said about me last game and she was right on the money. ).
I was wondering, cause I thought you said BW was a slightly better case than Elenna, but didn't want to go after Book.

I think that's just Rogan assuming that Elenna will still be my first pick for the lynch.
Correct. After all, you didn't change your vote yet. Now you did, which is fine. I feel like I've been more suspicious than Elenna, which doesn't say much about her but rather about me.

On a unrelated note, what the hell happened to the activity level all of a sudden? I think we've posted more the last hour than the day before it.
+1... I guess I should change away from mobile.

Since I don't seem to get a lot of support on Elenna, I might as well switch to Rogan. With some luck, his flip might shed a little light on Elenna (and BW) too.
I'm afraid not. Mostly cause I don't think I'll flip just yet. That being said, I thought I saw some support for Elenna. Not in votes, but in voices.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
Note to self: if bladescape dies N1, kill AV D2... wait, hang on, I'm already killing AV day one.

I'm kind of toying with a Rogan wolfread but I don't want to commit to it because I'll be mad at myself if I'm wrong.

Points of concern:
- that thing bladescape said about his BW TMI read
- trying to get the game moving but at the same time voting for someone who isn't playing
- the thing I mentioned earlier feels... unnecessary, I guess? Hard to explain
- I think bladescape has decent accuracy at reading Rogan
- I'm mildly paranoid that his earlier "getting the game moving so Snow doesn't have to" is an attempt to pocket me.
I can promise I won't be mad at you if you wolf read me. Does this help you at making your decision?
I will vote someone else if I feel like it's going to matter. Right now, I don't think it's worth the trouble.
Also, I can totally see wolf!me trying to pocket you. Not happening this time, but I feel your concerns.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
I never mentioned a reads list, I just said I'd look through Rogan, but... it does feel kind of helpful.

Townish, maybe, am paranoid and/or need to ISO: bladescape, Batcathat
Tentative townlean: Elenna
Townlean for bad-but-not-necessarily-invalid reasons: Book Wombat, Xumtiil
A millimetre above null: JeenLeen, Zelphas
Null: Valmark, AvatarVecna, Xihirli, Grand Arbiter, flat_footed, CaoimhinTheCape
Wolf, maybe?: Rogan. Voting him as much to see what it does to gamestate/how he responds to pressure as because I wolfread him. Also because he only answered one of my two questions.
Sorry Snow. Drowned in the wall post on mobile. I think I answered later in a reply to Bat, but if you still feel like you need an answer, please ask again and I'll see if I can give you something satisfying.

Now, your read list... you mentioned trusting blades read on me. I think, he is suspicious of Elenna, yet you place her pretty high on your list.
Mostly curious, do you think his read on me is better than on her?

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
I don't mind - I'm just surprised I would have been the first to make that comment.

If it replaces it, I'm going to miss the "Lynch me on principle" though, so I'm going to try my hardest to lynch you on principle.
Sorry, I'm missing the context here.