Well that was a lot of posts all of a sudden. I only skimmed the last page or so, it's my lunch time and I'd like to actually eat lunch instead of just playing Werewolf.
(Also speaking of timezones, EOD is 7am my time so I'm going to miss the last 6-7 hours of each day (again). Y'all need to stop putting EOD in my early morning. )

Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
Any special reason for picking Cao? Or not picking one of the other 1 vote wagons?
As far as I recall, at the time he was the only person with any non-meme reason behind the vote (besides Bat's vote on me, which I wasn't going to join as my name is neither AV nor Xihirli.)

Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
"Hey, name three powers" "Sure, here are four powers (and another four)"
Why would you name four powers when asked about three? Maybe cause you know there are four wolves.
If I hadn't asked for a specific number, getting four powers would not be a problem. But I did and this part was not addressed at all. That's what's bothering me.
I'd agree with the people who said "one power for the Child of Neptune plus three other powers" is a reasonable interpretation of this question.

I don't think Rogan jumping on the initial "slip" was necessarily wolfy, a townie asking this question could very easily not have realized that it implied four total powers.
However, I do think Rogan seems to be ignoring the "he probably read it as 3+1" responses, even though he answered some people who said that. Also it's strange that he's suspicious of Book but he's still keeping his meme vote on Taffimai. Combined, that seems to me like he's a wolf trying to get a mislynch rather than a townie genuinely searching for wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
Fine, bladescape, I hardclaim Child of Ariadne but also it's purely for the memes and I'm probably lying. Will that do?
I counterclaim Child of Ariadne! Lynch the liar!
(probably obvious, but this is a joke)

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
I don't mind - I'm just surprised I would have been the first to make that comment.

If it replaces it, I'm going to miss the "Lynch me on principle" though, so I'm going to try my hardest to lynch you on principle.
Abattoir Vecna is good but I also miss "lynch me on principle".

Debating between voting Rogan because suspicions versus voting AV to tie up the wagons. I guess tying the wagons and watching vote movement doesn't really work as well now that I've made it clear I'd rather lynch Rogan.

...oh look, I previewed and there were 4 more posts. Amusingly, I think AV is still one vote behind Rogan before this post, so the above still makes sense.