View Single Post

Thread: The Royal Artificery Society - IC

1. - Top - End - #965
    Titan in the Playground

Default Shandara's Home

"Her name was Ash," Shandara says. She takes a small piece of her own honey bun and chews on it. The rest of the bun rests on the saucer.

"Hm. Now that I think about it, I think I have even heard of a solution that is readily available, and used for such applications. A vial of it should cost only about five silver pieces, I think, and you only need to reapply it every few months."

Shandara offers a small piece of bun to Elu, who curiously nibbles on it but doesn't seem interested afterward.

"Well, I guess that's taken care of, then. Anyway, the main reason I wanted to talk to you was regarding the SCORP. You see, while in theory I can create a mental link with crystals like on your other project with the legs, the problem is, this contraption is.. much more complex and automated. So I am not sure how we bridge the gap from the controller thinking they want to go someplace, and then.. all the limbs and scorpion tail doing something. I think you'll need to walk through with me how you have the.. the, uh, control apparatus set up."

She sips some of her tea and abruptly adds, "Oh, and I'll also need to borrow your head for a moment."
    Last edited by WindStruck; 2022-06-16 at 10:42 PM.