Jade: Assess Neonica
"Hello again, Yellow Queen." she says "Doing well?"
"Indeed. I have brought one of my daughters to train with you."
"Hi Mrs. Jade! I am Neonica."
"...You named her after neon?"
"Well some of us were inspired by Oxyribo's usage of DNA as a name and thus tried to name all my princesses in the same way, but we quickly ran out of genetic and organic themed names and just started naming them elements. Then we ran out of those and let them choose their own names.....on condition that I had to approve of the name in case they went for something dumb."
"Of course. Well we both know how powerful one of your Yellow Princesses are and thus Neonica, I think a demonstration would not be needed, so instead I'll ask this: why did you choose to become a fighter, Neonica?"
"Well I just to protect others and I enjoy fighting, so why not? I promise know whats important, so I might as do what I love and help others by doing so. Simple as that."
"Makes sense. Your in. You call me sensei now. Don't think I'll go easy on you though."
Neonica nods. She never would've expected anything else.

With Scooper:
The Police Officer raises an eyebrow, looks around. He doesn't see Cell Jr.
"Your mother is Vodkana!? and she just left you here, abandoned, with no guardian to watch over you!? This is a case of parental neglect! I must check what the regulations are for handling such a violation of parental responsibility when dealing with a foreign political power from outside of Earth space. Such irresponsibility is not allowed on this planet I can assure you..."
He pulls out his comm and begins talking to the other officers on a frequency. You get the sense this may not end....well if you let this happen. What will either Scooper or Cell Jr. do?