Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
Speaking as the DM, I have never said this, and it isn't true. Previously, I wrote, "The last couple of hundred years have been times of peace and prosperity, and the empire has expanded a great deal, although the expansion has been slowed or stopped for the last few decades. Among other things, this means that there aren't many high-level characters around; with little or no monsters around, it's hard to get experience points."

At 8th level, Angmar is probably the highest level character in the province. His 6th level cohort is one of the three or so at that level.
Have you looked at my handbooks in detail? Are the amount of casters increasing? Will there be NPC casters like Magewrights, Gleaners (3rd party), Religious (ie, Domain) Adepts, Augurs (3rd party), Soulshapers (Homebrew), and the like, or just easy to train classes like Warlocks, which might be able to manage the backbone of some of these economic initiatives. A lot of the spells mentioned are QUITE low level; even there only being a lot of level 4 casters (for 2nd level spells and powers, and the item creation feats that support them) should be enough to cause a lot of prosperity.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...Je09i8KWw/edit