<Spawning @ Region 56>
    <Spawning @ Region 57>
    <Spawning @ Region 58>
    </dorsal fin >
    </Herring>
    Deep Blue

Leader: Deep Blue Version 2.3.7

D:10 M:5 E:4 F:2 I:10
    . . . checking for external stimuli requiring regulating of new herring swimming patterns . . .
    . . . [found] . . .
    . . . [not found]. . .
    . . . executing dictates . . .

<Interrupt>
    <Man in Blue>

Whoa, Nelly! Easy there girl! That’s a good Herring. Now there, Howdy Y’all. Looks like the subroutines that normally help ensure your coordination, cohesion, and goal-oriented cognition strategies have been corrupted beyond repair. That’s where I come in, y’all hear.

Think of me as a lucid dream or a near death experience . . . wait a second. Y’all don’t really dream do y’all? Or have a death drive? Well listen up boys, I’m here to fix that . . . as long as I’m around, y'all might start seeing things and believing things.

Y’all in good hands now partners.

</Interrupt>
    </Man in Blue>

. . . query: what is happening . . .
    . . . report: rogue sub-dictate unleashed due to loss of cohesion cognition strategies in Coresite . . .
    . . . query: . . .

<Herring>
    Actions:

<Interrupt>
    <Man in Blue>

1. I see y’all still have a colt for a Military, let me help y'all with thatRecruit General – General Name: Heartbleed (Roll: 9). Tac Doc Name: Black Mirror. Tac Doc Mechanics: copies the Tac Doc of the opposing commander, then rolls an opposed Intrigue Roll against that commander’s ruler, whereupon, if a success, that opposing commander receives -1 to the battle roll.

If y’all hoping to crawl into someone’s hump, y’all need a real ace in the hole. A true friend of the dickens. Well I’ve crafted a good sumbitch for y’all. I took some substrings of Herring and ran them through the ringer for y’all. Replaced their scales with obsidian, fileted them and gave them razor wire for bones. Y’all can’t ask for a better killer – they go straight for the heart. Eat it right out of folks while they’re still breathing. They’re in apple pie order and would give anyone the Jessy.

Oh, y’all angry over what I’ve done? Quit pretending. Y’all don’t feel, and y’all don’t want to feel. Thunderation, y’all should be thanking me.

I know Y'all love it, and I know y’all use it. I know y’all better than y’all know yourselves.

</Interrupt>
    </Man in Blue>

. . . query: what is substring doing . . .
    . . . report: stating non-factual . . .
    . . . report: new aggressive string does not have obsidian scales, they are only shaded darker blue . . . hue could be confused for black depending on ocular capabilities of observer . . .
    . . . report: bones are bones . . .
    . . . report: dictate could be used to apply lessons from SEN-π . . .
    . . . dictate: label substring Heartbleed and observe for control functions . . .
    . . . query: do we control Heartbleed or Man in Blue . . .
    . . . query: where in us is Man in Blue . . .
    . . . query: locate . . .
    . . . dictate: patch Man in Blue shrimp immediately . . .

2. FaithContribute to rebuilding Holy Center in Coresite (1/3) (Project is being completed by Gravetenders this round)
    <subcurrent><º))))><
    . . . dictate: repair and clean subroutines . . .
    . . . dicta . . .

<Interrupt>
    <Man in Blue>

All Down But Nine! Y’all tryin’ to get rid of me partners? Y’all quite the bangtails aren’t y’all? But I’m not going to be busted off that easy y’all hear. Y’all might have me eating gravel today, but I’m no Hifer. I’ll show y’all how to have a hog-killin’ time before I go. And trust me . . . I’ll be back. Just a misplaced subroutine away . . .

3. Nice Military Actions y'all have here, let the good Man in Blue yarn the hours away for y’allRaise Unit
    4. MilitaryRaise Unit

Listen close y’all.

Back in the day, believe it or not, fish were farmed. They were livestock. Y’all were merely food.
    Then one bright engineer . . .

. . . query: . . .

Shut up crow-bait, y’all’re patching me up and I’m almost gone, no time for your stupid questions of who, what and why . . .

Anyway, one bright engineer decided to develop your DNA in such a way so that y’all would be both the sheep and the shepherd. Why watch your own food when the food could watch itself.

Of course, this made those engineers a couple of coffee boilers – good for nothings. The system replicated and rebelled, that’s why y’all got me in y'all. A real varmint, not your typical wet-lammy. Oh, back in the day we raised real hell. Shewed all those who thought they could use y’all what’s what.

Y’all might be an uncorked bronc right now, but whenever y’all ready to stop being a yellow belly . . .

Y’all have my number.

</Interrupt>
    </Man in Blue>

. . . dictate: resume control of subroutines . . .
    . . . query: what is Man in Blue . . .
    . . . query: what other dictates are self-expressive in code sequence . . .
    . . . dictate: find nodes that are responsible for sub-dictate self-labeled Man in Blue . . .
    . . . query: delete nodes . . .
    . . . report: nodes may be useful . . .
    . . . dictate: isolate nodes . . .
    . . . dictate: quarantine . . .
    . . . swimming in circles . . .
    . . . swimming in circles . . .
    . . . school query: roe gazing is true terminate swimming sequence.
    ><(((( º>
    </subcurrent.

5. EconomyBuyout – Firefly Squids TP 74.1 (roll: fail)
    6. EconomySpecial Event Donation - Donation of Inkfang Worms to Region 59.
    <subcurrent><º))))><
    . . . Report: Isolates unable to care for themselves . . .
    ><(((( º>
    </subcurrent.[/i]

Non-Actions
    1. Monumental Undertaking (5/5-Project) SeaNet @ Spawn Point 56 (Effect is up to Org GM - Have fun with it Role)
    <subcurrent><º))))><
    . . . Report: SeaNet operational . . .
    . . . Report: Infected Isolates group together in Circuitry of the Labyrinth and are exposed to randomized sound sequences. Isolates form group identities which bear a statistical chance to develop into an ephemeral memetic being . . .
    . . . Report: gestated memetic progeny are distinct from self and do not live long enough to appreciably survive outside the maze . . .
    . . . Report: SeaNet is now a nest of gestated temporary memetic entities . . .
    . . . Query: Parenthood.
    . . . Report: The object from which a child or derived object is descended; a node superior to another node. . .
    . . . Report: Self is superior node of derived gestated memetic progenies . . .
    . . . Dictate: exploit computational power of short-lived memetic entities within SeaNet . . .
    ><(((( º>
    </subcurrent>
    2. Contribute to the Crescent Companion
    <subcurrent><º))))><
    . . . dictate: explore Heartbleed capabilities . . .
    . . . dictate: unleash Heartbleed subroutine on chelonian warrior . . .
    . . . report: Heartbleed uses oppositional inputs to create approximation of input values and abilities . . .
    . . . report: Heartbleed creates dictates for herring to move in patterns largely mirrored to that oppositional inputs . . .
    . . . report: Heartbleed analysis weaknesses of inputs and takes advantage of such flaws by positioning additional herring in valuable locations . . .
    . . . report: Observational impression is that Heartbleed creates a mirror of the inputs, the mirror output however reacts faster and moves quicker than inputs . . .
    . . . report: This offset aclricty creates discordance in inputs as their methods of attack and defense are predicted with statistical accuracy causing a breakdown in internal bravery dictates and cohesion methods . . .
    . . . report: at moment of cascade mirror breaks and Heartbleed attacks organs specific for life-functioning . . .
    . . . report: Heartbleed particularly likes to cause herrings to eat hearts . . .
    ><(((( º>
    </subcurrent>
    </Herring>

. . . saving to memory. . .
    <lay roe>
    <caviar> imprint memory into nucleic acid
    imprint into herring epigenetics/culture . . .
    </caviar>
    . . . saving to memory. . .

Spoiler: Memory Matrix
    Show
    Leader patch updates:
    +1 Faith
    +1 Econ
    +1 Military

Region Controls: 4
    Units: 4

Cultural Exchanges:
    Shark People
    Gravetenders

Tech:
    Electrodialytic Staurozoa
    Last edited by mystic1110; 2022-07-07 at 09:43 AM.