1. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Feywild guards&Petulant Archfey princess - I'm in dire need of some chaos advice

Quote Originally Posted by HoboKnight View Post
    She is about attention, hedonism, being entertained and feel good. Her new pet (PC high elf) is super interesting, because he is goofy, but also has a strong taint of Material Plane. W Inter court/Summer Court/Established canon don't really play a role here. Let's say generic archfey that reflects Feywild + things I have mentioned before.
    In that case, I dont know if you have to have her change anything about him. The rock star lifestyle will catch up to him real quick all on its own. She's immortal (ish) and has supernatural resistance to the Bad Stuff, but the PC does not. Frankly, that lifestyle will kill him pretty quickly if he doesnt get out relatively soon. She isnt trying to hurt him, she just doesnt really get that this stuff will kill him at the rate she goes.
    Last edited by Keltest; 2022-07-04 at 11:47 AM.
    “Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”