Jegger
Human Barbarian
AC: 20 HP: 54/55
PP: 12 PIv: 9 PIs: 12
Conditions: -
Raging: -
Reckless: -
Wild Surge Effect: -

Easy, Ganiz urges Joan and the others quietly, those jackals from earlier have us surrounded--hiding on the slopes. Jegger looks from side to side, Well thank the Fool I'm with a handful of eagle-eyed folk such as yourselves, he whispers, I'm not seein' anything out here. Ganiz, are these jackal things covered in quills?

Glint calls out, Now, Mister Jegger, if I may say so, I've got some experience with beasts like the ones in these hills - and while you're in their territory, they'll be closing the noose, so to speak. But if they see you heading outwards - why, threat leaving, all's happy, and the teeth don't come out. So speaking for your good health, mister, it'd be better for you and your pals to turn around and make tracks back home.

Jegger nods at the woman and calls back over the distance, Mighty kind of you Glint, to look out fer us like that. But as I said, the trouble's more than you know. Something attacked New Zarian. Killed a boy. We're not turning back until the city is safe, we have people depending on us. Call yer dogs off and let's talk, maybe you can help us find the thing we're looking for. But turnin' around aint an option.