View Single Post

Thread: Ms. Marvel

1. - Top - End - #36
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Ms. Marvel

Originally Posted by JadedDM
    Spoiler
    Show
    My take was that Kamren's sudden blasting of the drone caused it to malfunction (or perhaps trigger an automated defense measure) and fire the rocket by accident.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yeah, this was my take as well. If the drone had intended to fire on them, it would’ve fired straight through the window into Bruno’s second-floor room, rather than an angled shot into the first floor.

Originally Posted by JadedDM
    Spoiler
    Show
    As for why the rift was so dangerous, they did touch on that in an earlier episode. Bruno ran the numbers and deduced that crossing the threshold would be incredibly dangerous, and that is what convinced Kamala to not go through with it, which in turn was why the Clandestines turned on her.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thanks, good catch there. I was too busy wishing I had samosas.

Originally Posted by ecarden
    …what we've got so far, which is just overstuffed.
    I wouldn’t call it overstuffed, and I’d say they managed the balance fairly well for the first four episodes, with the understanding that the superheroics isn’t always the priority.

Question now is whether they pull off a neat bowtie in the final episode (to paraphrase Asimov) or if they follow in the established Disney+ tradition of finishing with a solid ground loop.

Last edited by Palanan; 2022-07-10 at 07:35 AM.