View Single Post

Thread: List of (almost) all way to change form!

1. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: List of (almost) all way to change form!

Quote Originally Posted by liquidformat View Post
    so there is Wild Monk I think it is from Dragon #324 and gains wild shape at level 6. Not a great class but still has wild shape.
    I missed your reply. It has been added, and some other races but with big LA so not really playable in a regular campaign.

Thanks.

(Learned that, if following RAW , Hengeyokai Polymorph Other is replaced by Polymorph... Which as a duration of rounds/level... Which makes 0 sense for this race actually since you can't tell what their "natura"l form is. As a Shapechanger type from OA that would probably be their Animal form I guess. But with the Dragon Mag update they became Humanoid (Shapechanger) and so, maybe their human form is their "natural" form. But since you cannot be sure, all forms are probably natural... And then the reduced duration is even dumber... One of the rare case where I would just call for a "Ignore RAW", mostly because I think the peoples who updated the race back then didn't figure that out probably and I don't think the duration nerf was intentionnal. But who knows?)
    Last edited by Condé; 2022-07-11 at 05:38 AM.