I told you all Snow has to DIE! It was my first thing to say! It was my last thing to say! (And for all the wrong reasons on both counts, but I digress.)

Anyhow, from now on, if I try my hand at this ever again, the plan will simply read
1. KILL Snow DEAD;
2. KILL Snow DEAD again, even if that doesn't make sense;
3. especially if that doesn't make sense. And then, then
4. I'll put a bullet between the eyes of every endangered panda every single player that wouldn't scr… freaking talk to save its species their own miserable hide.

Further, and on a more personal note, Snow, "[y]ou'll never get away. (…) You will never get away. No matter how far you run, we're going to get you.
The voice is flat, as though the [Flower] is reading a printed text. No emotion comes through. (…) We're going to tap you on the shoulder some day. We know what you look like. (…) If somebody taps you on the shoulder somewhere some day, it's us the [Flower] says. (…) You might forget what you did, but we will never forget. (…) You'll never get away."

(But seriously, you are good. Congratulations to you and the Silent Partners on winning this one. You've earned it.)