Quote Originally Posted by spectralphoenix View Post
If you notice, it's linked to where you are in the story. When you're with Sigurd/Brunhild/Tomoe/Mash, you're one gender, and with Emiya/Ilya/Murasaki you're the other.
I'm noticing the Emiya/Ilya/Murasaki story is the gender I picked, while Sigurd/Brynhild/Tomoe/Mash is the one I didn't pick. I wonder if this is consistent for others, or they have a set gender for who's with who. The story is also building at the current time gate to something being wrong with the you with Mash. Though the big thing that's catching me is Yu is with both teams, which might mean setup for how they explain additional copies of her.

On a more game mechanics note, I have been having an absolute blast using Summer Kiara to loop vs all the event nodes. Two Castorias with Summer Kiara having a MLB Magical Girl of Sapphire.
Turn 1: Kiara Skill 1, Castoria Skills 2 and 3 from both, Mystic Code 10% charge. Her NP refunds 70+ basically every event node, including the berserkers.
Turn 2: Castoria Skill 1 brings Kiara to full.
Turn 3: Kiara Skill 3 and Castoria Skill 1. With the damage up from the event as well as them having fixed the bug of her NP not working with the Debuffs from her third skill, she can kill all of the current bosses in the nodes. I very often see the total NP damage being over 1 Million Damage.

Also totally confused myself into thinking the event started last Monday, instead it was Tuesday and I thought the second banner would be today but it isn't. Still at least 20 hours away from time of writing this. If it actually is a week into the event.