1. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Second Darkness: Children of the Void [IC]

Tsyra enters the Gold Goblin Gambling Hall with two sheets of paper held flat between her hands. After taking a moment to appraise the interior of the hall -- cleanliness, aesthetic appeal, noise, etc. -- and making no effort whatsoever to disguise her approval or lack thereof, she approaches whoever she first perceives to be an employee. "Greetings. Are you employed by this establishment?" If she receives an answer in the affirmative, she holds up the first sheet of paper, which is one of the advertisements that had been posted around town. "I desire to speak to Sol Flood regarding his expedition to the island of Devil's Elbow. I have prepared a document detailing my qualifications to join." At that, she trades the first sheet for the second, which is nearly a full page of immaculate handwritten script listing Tsyra's educational background, training and expertise, including names of instructors and the years through which she received instruction. Most substantial among the various entries is the section detailing her work as a bladesmith and the instruction she received from her father, "Talthyn Anrivir, successor to the Royal Forgemaster of the Viridian Queen of Kyonin."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Tsyra will remove a page from her sketchbook to prepare her 'resume.'
    Last edited by rypt; 2022-07-19 at 03:08 PM.