1. - Top - End - #20
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Second Darkness: Children of the Void [IC]

Ozlech

Reading over the flyer Sol had posted in disbelief once again, Ozzy pinched the bridge of his nose in consternation. This will be the last time Ozzy let’s Sol get away with vague answers like having feelers out for talented help. In any case here they were, time to see what the cat, or in one specific case badger, drug in.

”Yes, well I suppose I should ask some questions to keep with the form of an interview if nothing else.

You there, Maggie yes? You claim to be fluent in Undercommon. It is through non-magical means that you can speak and understand the tongue yes? It would be disastrous if such expertise was needed and unavailable due to spell fatigue or other environmental factors like antimagic. Secondly would you be willing to teach the language to others during your employ? Lastly, as it ties in to Visto’s request, what methods do you have to stave off death for another day for yourself and allies.”
    Ozzy listens intently to the responses given before nodding and turning to the next interviewee.

Turning to their eager engineer, Ozzy makes a show of glancing through her resume before deliberately pushing it aside and ignoring it. “Miss Tsyra, I did pronounce that correctly yes? I will admit to my Elven being rusty. You have provided quite the list of references, education, and accomplishments. Unfortunately due to the tightness of our schedule to mount this expedition swiftly we were unable to contact and verify your qualifications. So allow me a practical question or two. Say while on the expedition we encounter a deposit of metal we believe to be sky metal. However it is buried or mostly encased by the surrounding stone. What method would you propose to quickly and safely extricate the metal before our claim was unlawfully seized by a competitor? What’s more, how would you seek to defend yourself and your fellow employees from said unlawful acts which threaten life and limb?”

After listening to Tsyra’s responses and nodding, Ozzy then turns to Lev, ”Lastly we have you Mr. Lev. A Riddleport native like myself unless I misjudge? I may have even ran into you before! If so here is your chance to get back some of the gold which might have disappeared around that time. Tell me in your own words what you think the duties of a Morale and Activities Officer is. Mind your words though, my Ginny here is young and impressionable. No descriptions that would make a Calistrian blush.” Ozzy will gesture to Ginny as he says her name before focusing in to hear what Lev has to say.
    Last edited by bcool999; 2022-07-19 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Punctuation and grammer