1. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Second Darkness: Children of the Void [IC]

Tsyra regards the tiefling in silence for a moment before answering his questions. "We of House Anrivir are known to our kind as lindar cemilindalė. Translated literally, it means 'those who sing the songs of the earth,' but I believe our art is known to you as geomancy." Up until this point, Tsyra has been sitting with her hands clasped in her lap, but now, she places her right hand, palm up, atop the table. "The command of stone and metal is of a great many uses to us, both as craftsmen, and as warriors." It is then that a mass of stone begins to grow from her hand, an agglomerate of audibly grinding rock that shifts into a narrow, elongated form. As she takes hold of one end, a sheared edge takes shape along the exposed length, forming what appears to be a guardless sword. "Bladed weapons are my family's specialty, and of those I am capable of wielding in defense of myself and others, I favor this one."

She eyes the blade for a moment before releasing her grip, at which point it vanishes completely. She then returns her hand to her lap and her eyes to Ozlech. "As to the extraction of metal from stone, I would simply peel away the stone, as one might peel the rind of a fruit."
    Last edited by rypt; 2022-07-20 at 05:35 PM.