1. - Top - End - #258
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Questionable Content XVIII: "That's only sort of good news"

Based on the struggles for my own Vtuber friends when they were getting set up, Marigold is the one who would have to struggle here. Typically if streamers do a collab they each still have their own streams up and just use a little image file to represent when the other is talking (if they even go that far), and streaming equipment frequently isnt very portable. Although I guess since they have actual AIs and such, having a laptop and webcam setup thats just as good as a proper 2-3 screen desktop tower isnt actually that far out of the realm of possibility.

Its probably an accident, but a V-tuber being able to just casually move their rig around with minimal issues is probably actually a logical consequence of the world they live in.
    Last edited by Keltest; 2022-07-20 at 11:29 PM.
    “Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”