[Deal with a Demon]

A good acronym is worth its weight in gold in the Nexus. Especially if it carries that extra element of irony. They couldn't very well have just gone without it, could they?

Katherine smiles and steps toward the throne, fingering the top button of her blazer. "Well, I woulf be glad to tell you. But if you don't mind, I was hoping to discuss this under circumstances slightly less... impersonal, if you catch my drift. Perhaps there's somewhere we can walk?"

Regardless of whether that request is granted or not, she'll continue with her proposal, either immediately or once they've set off, as is situationally appropriate.

"DAMN works through a number of avenues to help improve the relationship between Riverside's native and demonic inhabitants." She begins, her tail flicking back and forth as she walks/paces. "Reconstruction efforts, to help repair what parts of the city are still damaged. Legal counsel, to help ensure justice is properly meted out in any case involving demons. Cultural awareness seminars, to help avert any misunderstandings between our peoples. And so on and so forth." She smiles and holds a finger up in the air in front of her. "And as a non-profit organization, we rely heavily on donations to make this all work. Our efforts, and their success, are based directly in Riverside's collective wish for peace."

"...A wish that, for the moment, is effectively nonexistent." Katherine lets out a weary little sigh, in an attempt to further sell the disappointment the statement was meant to invoke. "If you've been watching events in Riverside at all, you don't need me to tell you that the relationship between the city and demons is... sour. Again, we aim to fix that. But by the same token, we struggle to actually recieve anything in the way of donations; in this climate, nobody wants to spare any money on an organization by demons, for demons, even if it works toward their own best interests. People simply don't trust us enough to let us show that we can be trusted. Nasty little vicious cycle, isn't it?"

"And that's where you come in. I'm confident that, if we had the capital to get our projects running properly, they would encourage the people of Riverside to let us help them help themselves. Capital you would provide." She gives Magtok a rueful little smile. "Of course, we don't expect you to have the confidence in us to make a large donation, either. Which is why I propose a loan; you put a spike in our proverbial tip jar, and as soon as we can, we pay you back, plus a portion of our income to make it more worth your while."

There's a devious little smirk on the succubus's face as she concludes her brief presentation. Magtok is likely business-savvy enough to recognize the long-term implications of this proposition, at least as it concerned the flow of money into his pocket. But, better to let him have that realization than to point it out to him explicitly; it would better serve the sale if his ego was working in the same direction as her.