I've started filling out [Monster] Kits above. Only three so far, but I think they're interesting ones.

I've also been thinking about Half-Orcs and Half-Elves. I don't want to make them separate [Ancestry] Kits. I'm thinking they'll be Talents that Orcs and Humans (respectively) can take, giving them some of the benefits of their other race.

Spoiler: Half-Orc
Show
[Heritage] Talent
Prereqs: Orc Kit; if this is taken at higher than Level 1, it should have been already established in the story that the character has some Human heritage.
Benefits:
  • Gain a +2 Ancestry bonus to your Glibness Skill. (This offsets your Orc Kit penalty.)
  • Start each Adventure with 2 Karma Points instead of 1.
... This Talent feels a little weak still. Suggestions of other small Human-like advantages that a Talent could bestow?

Spoiler: Half-Elf
Show
[Heritage] Talent
Prereqs: No [Ancestry] Kits, except (optionally) Human Paragon. If this is taken at higher than Level 1, it should have been already established in the story that the character has some Elven heritage.
Benefits:
  • Boost your saving throws against [Charm] effects.
  • Low-Light Vision: Treat nonmagical dim lighting as brightly lit.
... I will also add an Archetype to Human Paragon above, rewarding Half-Elven characters for having some Glibness or Charisma, as befits their stereotype as diplomatic types.