1. - Top - End - #13
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [Z-Wolf] Library: Kits, Feats, & Talents

[Luck] Talents

Spoiler: Lucky Attitude
    Show
    [Core] [Luck] Talent
    Prereqs: Coast Number 5.
    Benefit: When you roll Initiative, you can attempt an Awesome Check (TN 15) to gain Momentum.

Spoiler: Predictive Junk-Pile
    Show
    [Core] [Luck] Talent
    Prereqs: Gadgetry Skill 3 Ranks.
    Benefits:
    • By spending 1 day of Downtime with access to your Wealth and a market, you can gather or renew a Junk-Pile. Decide its Bulk (minimum 2). If you don't already have one, gain one special Karma Point that can only be used with this Talent.
    • [Dominant] Action: Spend 1 Karma Point to examine your Junk-Pile and see if you can find an item that you need at the moment! You can purchase the item in question (even if you don't have access to a market or similar) and assume retroactively that it has been in your Junk-Pile since a previous time you were at market. The item must have less Bulk than your Junk-Pile, and if you "find" it, subtract its Bulk from your Junk-Pile's Bulk. The GM may rule that you can't find an item that definitely wouldn't have been available in any of the markets you've shopped at (e.g. the key to a specific door).

Spoiler: Prescient Hoard-Master
    Show
    [Core] [Luck] Talent
    Prereqs: Coast Number 6; Predictive Junk-Pile Talent.
    Benefit: When you are about to spend a Karma Point to examine a Junk-Pile, make a Dragged Gadgetry check (TN = the desired item's Price). On a success, you can proceed to use Predictive Junk-Pile without spending the Karma Point. All other limitations of the process still apply.
    Last edited by Draz74; 2022-07-24 at 06:31 AM.
    You can call me Draz.
    Trophies:
    Spoiler
    Show

Also of note:

I have a number of ongoing projects that I manically jump between to spend my free time ... so don't be surprised when I post a lot about something for a few days, then burn out and abandon it.
    ... yes, I need to be tested for ADHD.