1. - Top - End - #15
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [Z-Wolf] Library: Kits, Feats, & Talents

[Epic] Talents (not [Monster])

I'm still debating whether to remove the [Epic] requirement from the following Talent, maybe making it available at Level 6 or so. Alternatively, changing it from a Synergy Bonus to a Discipline Bonus (with a hefty Charisma Skill prereq), so that it can stack with Archmage's Synergy Bonus. But that's probably a bad idea.
    Spoiler: Deep Spell Judder
    Show
    [Core] [Epic] Talent
    Prereqs: Level 9.
    Benefit: Gain a Synergy bonus to the Impact of your spell attacks, based on your Ranks in the Charisma Skill.

Spoiler: Constant Mobile Dance
    Show
    [Core] [Epic] [Grace] Talent
    Prereqs: Level 9; (Soloist Kit or two Feats with the [Grace] tag).
    Benefit: Free Action: Once per round at the end of another creature's turn, Shift (which normally requires an Action). This ability refreshes at the end of your turn, when you normally regain your Reaction.
    Special: You may take this Talent more than once, gaining its benefit for an additional use per round each time (but only once per other creature's turn).

Spoiler: Superb Resistance
    Show
    [Core] [Epic] Talent
    Prereqs: Level 9; Veteran's Grit Feat.
    Benefit: Free Action: When you have Momentum and you are displeased with a Saving Throw you roll, expend Momentum to roll an Awesome Check and use its result in place of the result of your Saving Throw.

Spoiler: Superb Skill Use
    Show
    [Core] [Epic] [Skill Trick] Talent
    Prereqs: Level 9.
    Benefit: Select a Skill in which you have 10 Ranks. You can use your Awesome Check in place of uses of that Skill.
    Special: You may take this Talent more than once, gaining its benefit for a different Skill (in which you have 10 Ranks) each time.
    Last edited by Draz74; 2022-09-01 at 10:33 AM.
    You can call me Draz.
    Trophies:
    Spoiler
    Show

Also of note:

I have a number of ongoing projects that I manically jump between to spend my free time ... so don't be surprised when I post a lot about something for a few days, then burn out and abandon it.
    ... yes, I need to be tested for ADHD.