Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
Jade:
"I May..."
for an instant she flashes a strange cosplay: flowing red robes, the caste mark of the Chosen of Battles Sidereal Exalted, a red anima banner made of ki then instantly back to normal, looking for a second as if she is a being of infinite warrior wisdom.
"...have some experience yes. You will be given no special treatment. My class is specifically for students who at a young age, possess a level of power at least beyond that of Hailing when I fought him. An incredibly rare occurrence in the galaxy that no normal teacher can handle, not even most ki users, as normally such power is earned over years or decades of one's lifetime. A fitting job for "the best teacher in existence" no? If you wish to be taught by me, you must simply have power beyond that of your own father. If you are not that strong, it is not the end of the world, as there are other teachers who can handle the power you are at, and you can train with me when its demonstrated that I'm the only one capable of training you.

But first, such power must be figured out."

She lays a hand on Scooper's hand for a second, sensing his ki in depth.
"Hm....you have great potential yes. Makes sense, given your parentage. But how much is it unlocked? Hm....."
She conjures a seemingly normal boulder in hand and sets in down in the middle of the area.
"Destroy this boulder, and I shall see what your truly capable of."
She steps back to watch.
Scooper gasp with admire. 'So cool!'
Scooper's chromatic ears perk up with hope- which lower his ki.
Something fundemental about his ki.. is very off.

'YES!' very eager to please, he jump and punch the boulder, not thinking of trying to use hakai energy.

(by the way, if you want me to move things forward the actual plot, tell me. I figured, some reintroductions, would fit...)