Quote Originally Posted by Rolepgeek View Post
All of this assumes a basis for the technology which makes sense to the GM team, of course - remember than even tier 1 technologies still require either another technology or a resource as a pre-requisite. Since you don't have any resources, I assume you'd want a technology as a pre-requisite, but at present you only have Graduated Symbiosis. For my part, I can't really see a clear path for such a technology (though I can see a path to certain _similar_ ones), especially since of course I'm certain you'd want it to be logically applicable to the somewhat different physiology of the rulers of the Riftlings Many.
I'm pretty sure that the specific reason this question is being asked is that the Eternal Communion is either at, or very soon will be at the next benchmark of 20 holy sites, and the Tier Size 3 bonus for a Faith is a "Benefit equivalent to a Tier 1 Technology". Unless you meant to imply that the bonuses for faith based size bonuses that emulate techs would also have resource requirements this game.