Epinephrine_Syn speaks true! This is for a Holy Site Bonus religiotech which I intend to assign this turn. I propose the following:

Echo Chamber: Adherents of the Eternal Communion, whether hivemind or isolate, embrace and emulate the undying nature of the unified existence of the Communion. Over the lifetimes of constituent parts or of generations seeking to obviate the borders of self, fervor compounds beyond the usual borders of zealotry.

Effect: Dynastic inheritance bonuses are adjusted for Faith: Your new ruler receives a +1 bonus to Faith if their parent had a Faith score of 3 or higher, a +2 bonus to Faith if their parent had a Faith score of 6 or higher, or a +3 bonus to Faith if their parent had a Faith score of 9 or higher.

Alternative Crunch: I took the most generous scores in Role's suggestion, but they may be found overgenerous. If these are found undesirably low, the alternatives of 3, 7, and 10 can replace the 3, 6, 9. (Reasoning: Normally it's +1 at 4 and +2 at 8, so I lowered both thresholds by one, and then the addition of 10 allows for the opening of new horizons)