Quote Originally Posted by Velaryon View Post
Whew, finished the event with a couple days to spare! I mean, I have some farming left to get the gold fous from the shop, and I haven't attempted the challenge quest yet, but I've completed the story, got Yu Mei-Ren up to NP5, and obtained both grails. There have been several days where I could barely play at all these past few weeks, so I was worried that I was really far behind.

I have to say, I wish these events were a little shorter, both in terms of farming requirements and also the story. This event in particular had an entertaining story, but could have trimmed several quests if not an entire couple of acts without losing anything of value. Particularly everything after the 1st grail. I liked getting 2 grails from the event, but story-wise nothing of interest or value happened in the second part of the event. Yes that's the joke, but I didn't find the "LOL horror movies have lame sequels" gag all that funny or clever.
Yeah, this event felt like a drag at some points, but was still a blast. The dialogues were hilarious, particularly those where Summer Onee-san Jeanne and good old Reese XP.